Safety Commander is an Integrated Safety Assessment tool for Functional Hazard Assessment (FHA) and Fault Tree Analysis (FTA) with the following capabilities: Single database for the whole aircraft and all its systems containing aircraft definitions and flight profile, FTA data and FHA data. Possibility to create, calculate and analyze integrated fault trees, where fault trees of one system may be used as input for another system fault trees or aicraft-level fault trees, with correct calculation of identical common events. Advanced calculation methods developed especially for aircraft safety assessment industry, like Average probability calculation and latent events evaluation according to the latest ARSENAL recommendations. Collaboration support between aircraft integrator and system suppliers, allowing aircraft system data to be extracted from the integrated database, processed by supplier engineers and then merged back into the integrated database. Integration with system breakdown, reliability and FMECA analysis results performed in RAM Commander. Fault trees import from CAFTA, Isograph Fault Tree + and RAM Commander. Version and revision control. High level security and role-based permissions. Modern and user-friendly user interface. Multilingual interface (on demand) and Bilingual Data.
Safety Commander Capabilities:
ALD's RAM Commander is a comprehensive reliability toolkit for your product improvement, designed by world leading reliability experts. From building/importing your BOM to impressive RAMS reports, RAM Commander will cover all your reliability needs.
RAM Commander is one of the world's leading software tools for Reliability, Availability and Maintainability. Since its first release in 1988, RAM Commander has become a comprehensive, user-friendly and up-to-date RAMS toolkit with hundreds of devoted customers around the world. Designed by reliability professionals, RAM Commander is based on the first-hand knowledge of reliability tasks and goals contributing to product improvement. RAM Commander is appreciated by the users for its clear concept, ingenuity and implementation of both basic and sophisticated RAMS tasks. Whether you are a novice to reliability or a reliability expert, RAM Commander will help you to achieve a real improvement of your product
Support of International Reliability Standards
Connectivity and ease-of-use
• One-click switching between modules • Powerful Import Wizard • Full, seamless data sharing between reliability, maintainability and FMECA modules • Advanced data editing tools: global change, massive entry, data exchange between fields, spelling check • LAN support • Built-in report generator • Extensive component library
RBD for Availability Analysis
Process and design FMEA
FMEA/FMECA with Testability
D-LCC (Decision by Life Cycle Cost)
Reliability and Stress Analysis
• Graphical, easy to manipulate Product Tree • Support of all international military and commercial Reliability Models • Cross-model interpretation of reliability parameters • Field/manufacturer failure rates tables with graphically presented extrapolation • Stress derating analysis with user-defined guidelines • Interface with CAD/CAE design tools incorporating SPICE data • Full set of Reliability and Stress Analysis reports • Easy 'what-if' experimentation for any reliability parameter
Fault Tree Analysis
FRACAS Failure/Event Reporting, Analysis and Corrective Action System
FRACAS (Favoweb) is ALD's third generation, web based and user configurable Failure Reporting, Analysis and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) that captures information about equipment or the processes throughout its life cycle, from design, production testing, and customers support. FavoWeb FRACAS has been adopted by world leading organizations who have been able to implement for the first time ever, a FRACAS application which seamlessly communicates with any given ERP system (SAP, ORACLE, MFGpro etc), while proving a user friendly, flexible yet robust failure management, analysis and corrective action platform.
- Definition of FRACAS
- Corrective Action & FRB/MRB Mechanism
- Failure Data Collection
- Definition of meaningful FRACAS outputs
- FRACAS Requirements Specification
- FRACAS-based Reliability Improvement